BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Sam😜❤️ H.
Bismarck, ND
This powder works amazing! Definitely helps set my makeup and create that lightened up effect
Les R.
La Porte ,TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g, Other more...
I love this setting powder It gives a matt coverage and I always wear this before foundation
Janet R.
Richwood, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This did a great job at setting my foundation not as great as laura mercier but will suffice.
Chrystal B.
Wilmington
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is good for baking but for setting the whole face no. This has major flash back! Beware!
Gianna C.
Awesome setting powder. It's light weight and feels silly smooth on my face. Long wear too:)
Alyssa P.
Morgantown, WV
It makes my skin look so dry and it settles into creases I didn’t even know I had! No thanks.
Shaylee L.
McComb
Purchased at: Sephora
Love her products! It works with my skin and I have sensitive skin. No break outs or fallout.
Donnayah V.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is OK it’s not perfect but it’s OK it doesn’t let me be completely Matte
Nicole R.
Corona, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Doesn't leave a white cast & it blends so nicely! Also, leaves face looking nice and poreless
Heather M.
Norfolk, VA
Works well enough, although I have to use a separate brush rather than the cheap applicator.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?