BY KAT VON D

Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Love this, not a lot of flashback and definitely smooths out the fine lines in your face
Lisa C.
I really like it but do not see myself grabbing it on a everyday bases. It is pretty good
yesenia c.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love the Kat von d brand and this setting powder my gosh is beautiful. It looks amazing
Briana F.
Portland OR
Nice powder, great for locking in concealer! Not too fawn about how it looks on the skin.
Krystal G.
Great formula , smooths the skin and sets foundation perfectly. Not cakey or heavy. Love!
Joline L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love love love I use this and he Laura mercier translucent setting powder interchangeably
Luz P.
LOVE THE WAY IT SETS ALL MY FOUNDATION !! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I've been wanting to try this out for awhile now. I've been hearing good things about it.
Ginamarie F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I wanted to love this powder but it was to drying. I felt like it made all my pores show.
Miranda T.
Loved but was a little drying under my eyes. Great finish and left no color behind. Like.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora