BY KAT VON D

Andrianna C.
Sterling Heights, MI
I swear by this setting powder! It truly does lock in your makeup up for it to last all day! I love to use it to bake my under eye concealer to make sure I seal it in
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Got this as a sample from Sephora after my purchase, was excited to try it because I have heard so many good things about it. It was honestly the best setting powder I have ever used. I have bought this product over and over again. I think I need a life time supply!
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Makes my makeup look cakey and dry and doesn’t prevent anything from settling into fine lines on your face. Literally no point to this setting powder. I would return but I can’t find my receipt. Still on the search for a good setting powder.
Danielle B.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
AMAZING setting powder! It is made specifically for baking. It has micro-shimmers to bounce off light and brighten up the under eye/face in a natural way. Doesn’t dry out skin. Easy to use and you get A LOT of product for such a great price.
Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I actually received this in an Influenster Vox Box & I LOVE IT! It’s perfect for under eyes, for baking, for the face— for everything! It’s truly translucent & it has a nice natural looking finish. Plus it comes in a huge tub that lasts forever!!!
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
So I’ve only tried this when I had very oily skin, now my skin has changed to very dry so it may work now but when I had tried the powder it was a mess, after two hours my makeup was slipping all over. I was blotting four times a day and it still wasn’t enough, I wasn’t a fan at all.
Eva C.
Not worth the price honestly. I have oily skin and even if I set my face it'll start coming through, I would have to constantly powder my face throughout the day with this product to prevent oil shine, would recommend Airspun powder instead, works better & for more than half the price
Kristen R.
I love Kat Von D’s vegan products! All companies, especially makeup and skincare, should be vegan. This powder is fine, doesn’t have a bad smell, works great and I love it with the Lock-It setting spray.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I received this as a gift and before this had never tried a setting powder. I quickly fell in love! This product is amazing and I love the way it feels in my skin. The application is great and it is so light weight. I would recommend this product.
Daysha V.
Toccoa
I have dry skin most of the time and the formula of this powder dries me out a little more than normal. But it has no flash back and is the perfect color for my skin tone. Dabbing a damp beauty blender over top will counteract for the dryness
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora