• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for usi...13 Answers
  • Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder

Start your review of Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cloey S.
I love this setting powder. Its so light and it instantly mattifys your foundation. It doesnt make the face to bright
Shelby C.
Champaign, IL
This is another great setting powder. A little thicker than what I want normally. Best for the summer months for me!
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
My favorite setting powder of all time. I love baking my undereyes with it. It leaves no creases so I'm a happy buyer
Shelby L.
Reno
It’s a great powder and I love that it’s cruelty free! My only negative is that the translucent is still very white.
TheresaD C.
Indianola, MS
Love love these products omg please send me tons free it lasts my makeup looks incredible us set like u first did it.
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Se siente súper ligero y deja un acabado hermoso está algo caro pero vale la pena usarlo el maquillaje queda hermoso
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Not horrible. But not my fav. I used to reach fir it all the time. But honestly I like airspun better ! No shade kat!
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to setting powder ! I actually just repurchased this product last week ! It keeps me oil free all day !
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this powder. It does a great job with locking in the foundation and concealer without making face feel caked.
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
It’s super soft but it gives major flashback. As long as you’re not taking any flash photography you should be good.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
andrea p.
KATY, TX
Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for using all over the face?
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.