BY KAT VON D

Christal M.
Cartersville
Love love love. Sets my foundation like a dream. Doesn't build up to look all dry and cakey.
Myd B.
Orlando, FL
Does the job well! Use this product whenever I'm doing my make up because I trust it to work!
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Works great keeps my makeup in place all day and gives me a matte finish despite my oily skin
Kelsey J.
Pendleton, OR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Lasts a long time, good for all day use, helps blend my foundation perfectly and keeps it on
Shaylee L.
McComb
Love her products! It works with my skin and I have sensitive skin. No break outs or fallout.
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
this worked so well. i am in love with the finish and how this doesn’t make me look powdery.
Gabrielle D.
Auburn , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Very pretty finish but the packaging is horrific. It gets everywhere and is very frustrating
Brandy J.
Battle Ground , WA
Kat Von D is on of my favorites. Price is good for the product you need and they last awhile.
Amanda P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Best setting powder I have ever used! It is so lightweight yet very matte!
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
Best. Setting. Powder. I love it! It doesn't leave me looking ashy or anything. Works great.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora