BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
love the powder pink. super brightening and locks in foundation. a little pricey but would buy again.
Sharina M.
Worcester, MA
Oh bebe!! Oh babeee!! I love it I love it so much!! I only can say it's the best thing!! I love it!!!
Karley C.
Sets the foundation perfectly! I do feel like it is a little too thick and cakey for me face though!
Katherine V.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I use this product to set my face. There's back flash whatsoever, doesn't make my face look powdery.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Good packaging with a good amount of product for the price! I loved the soft poreless finish it gave!
Blu N.
This is pretty good not the best but pretty decent it's good for someone just starting out at makeup
Juliette C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this setting powder. Leaves my face looking flawless. It’s definitely worth every single penny.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Definitely makes your makeup stay, but at a price. It looks SO CAKEY - good for photos bad for life.
Ivy c.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Powder is nice and thin, allowing for an airbrush finish looks. Really does help you lock in a look.
Laurel S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
i love this finishing powder it’s one of my favs and doesn’t have flash back i would highly recommend
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?