BY KAT VON D

chavonne W.
This is my favorite setting powder ever!!!there's no flashback it erases your pores and it really sets your makeup I never get creased up around my smile lines it's Soo good
Jessica 🌥.
New Ulm
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked the product. But didnt love it. It seemed to make my face look more dry so I had to use it very sparingly. I think it would look way better on someone with oily skin
Adriana M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
The Kat Von D is a very nice setting powder. I bought the travel size to try out and have really enjoyed it so far. I would repurchase it and recommend to others. Her products are very good. It lasts a long time and I would repurchase. I really do love it!
member-0415e2315
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I stock up on this item when it’s in the point bin! I love how it makes my under eyes look when I bake! It has the perfect tone for my skin!!! The finish is so nice, pretty natural!!!! When I bake my undereyes this is my GO TOOOOOOO
Taylor R.
This powder is fantastic for setting your face. I love to use this to set my concealer and my brightening areas. This is also great for slightly dusting over forehead and smiles lines. Keeps everything in places without making your face look powdery or cakey.
Reyna P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn’t love this product because it made my concealer crease. I think this works better on oily skin. Only bought once, didn’t work for me. The finish was very unnatural.
Jessica H.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first ever setting powder and when I tried it I literally couldn’t believe my eyes. I will never not use setting powder. Make face transforms to flawless after. I thought it was just the makeup in general but it was this product that was good too. I’ve used other ones and this is my top two!
Liz W.
Lancaster
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is my all time favorite setting powder. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it just melts into the skin. It keeps my concealer from creasing and gives an airbrushed appearance to my face. It’s super easy to work with. It’s expensive but worth it.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Breanna F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I absolutely love this setting powder! It really does keep my makeup in place and it’s super lightweight. I also love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and matte like. No oily sheen here! I was impressed with this product and would definitely buy it again.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?