BY KAT VON D

lena O.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It was okay I probably would only buy certain things I like the product but more the lipsticks
jessica b.
Colorado Springs , CO
I do like this one a lot . I did however look oily after a few hours and it wasn’t even hot out
Savannah S.
I think this setting powder is even better than the Laura Mercier one. So perfect for everyday
Taylor L.
Kingsport
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love to bake with this ! My make up don't budge y'all ! Sephora never stop having this . K ?
Sheri G.
This light weight powder leaves your face looking flawless! It covers nicely and lasts all day.
Nikki B.
Spokane
I love it , 😍😍 the only thing I'll ever use the product is great 😍😍 works excellent 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love the kat von d lock it setting powder, literally sets my makeup in place all day and night!
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
Love love kat von D! Great product! Wonderful powder! Definitely will use again! Not too pricey
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Highly recommend! Excellent wear, doesn't settle in fine lines or accentuate dry skin. Perfect!
nicole b.
Anchorage
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
looks soooo pretty on the skin!! it really brightens and makes the skin look matte and perfect
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora