BY KAT VON D

MaKays J.
Sandy, UT
It’s a good product, but left my face dry. Almost scaley in some areas. Has a long wear to it!
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great product by a reliable brand. I use this product weekly and plan to continue the tradition
Ruvi M.
Keeps me matte all day and I am very oily. Cheaper than the Laura one and does the same thing.
Logan P.
Morgan City
Perfect to set your makeup and keeps away the flashback. Does not get cakey and looks flawless
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
I love how this product give me the mirror playing finished with the with the stuff that I need
Bethany C.
liverpool
I loved this product, I bought the sample size at Sephora and I loved how it set my under eyes.
Paige P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One of my fav setting powders. It doesn't feel Cakey or make my foundation settle into my pores
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Highly recommend! Excellent wear, doesn't settle in fine lines or accentuate dry skin. Perfect!
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Really great product! Pretty expensive for me just because I’m all about good quality and cheap
Savannah S.
I think this setting powder is even better than the Laura Mercier one. So perfect for everyday
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora