BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this powder!! I use it everyday and - honestly say i can't live without it!! Luv Kat Von D makeup
Jordana M.
Sioux City
My number 1! My go to! Very great setting powder! I love Kat Von D! Great to maintaining my oily spots!
Ahna L.
Sheffield
I got this as a sample and i use it under my eyes to set my foundation so my bags aren’t as noticeable
Betsy C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love it doesn’t make any creases or stacks up my make up and it hides my fine lines it’s just wonders
Kelly M.
Not so sure about this. I think it has a sparkle to it & I’m not a big fan of shimmery setting powders
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
This is a great setting powder. Gentle and lightweight. It does t disturb the color of your foundation.
austin r.
Phoenix, AZ
This power made me look extremely caked on the over all look i was not satisfied with the over all look
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Very thick. Does well. I personally like a lot of KVD products but this would be like 3 rd on my list.
Erika R.
Uniontown, OH
Worked decently well, but I feel like the Laura Mercier powder was definitely better for my skin type.
Jess W.
Lynnwood, WA
Best powder for oily girls! No cake, no greasy, no sliding on your face! Omg seriously my dream powder!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?