BY KAT VON D

Yanira D.
Chico, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One of my favorite setting powder. Easy to apply and applies very nicely as well. One of my favorites
Giavonni M.
I use this every day I love this stuff you have to buy it staple product in my makeup collection for
Jaelyn Q.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The best setting powder! I got this about two years ago and have gone through different hats already!
Karley C.
Sets the foundation perfectly! I do feel like it is a little too thick and cakey for me face though!
Lucky M.
Orange, CA
Really like this one!! Very smooth and thin, but is a bit white, so be careful to not apply to much!
Grayson S.
Cedartown
absolutely love the setting powder it is one of my favorites. are use this all the time and I love it
Ivy c.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Powder is nice and thin, allowing for an airbrush finish looks. Really does help you lock in a look.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Definitely makes your makeup stay, but at a price. It looks SO CAKEY - good for photos bad for life.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
I just purchased this product by recommendation and I love it. It is my new favorite setting powder.
Amanda E.
Love, Love this setting powder! It leaves you matte and make up locked in for an day and night wear!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora