BY KAT VON D

Erika R.
Uniontown, OH
Worked decently well, but I feel like the Laura Mercier powder was definitely better for my skin type.
Heather S.
Richardson , TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is the best setting powder I've ever used. I bake with this every day and my makeup never creases!
austin r.
Phoenix, AZ
This power made me look extremely caked on the over all look i was not satisfied with the over all look
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I have petal and I love it! Her brush that goes with this is shaped perfectly too! Definitely get it!!
Julie A.
Royal Oak, MI
This setting powder allows my makeup to last all night and prevents it from looking too shiny or oily.
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this product from KVD it’s great but hard on skin during summer so would recommend during winter.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this powder!! I use it everyday and - honestly say i can't live without it!! Luv Kat Von D makeup
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this power is super good. Love how look. Is good for for oily skin. I have oily skin and a love
Krusha P.
I am so in love with this powder.
It does not make my skin look dry or It doesn’t crease under my eyes.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed this product! It did feel a little cakey compared to others but it worked really well.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora