BY KAT VON D

Elizabeth S.
I found this powder to be extremely drying to my skin. Cakes under the eyes and emphasizes fine lines!!!!
Morgan P.
Perfect for oily skin, however does settle in my smile lines instead of hiding them. Its a little thick.
Alexis M.
THIS SETTING POWDER HONESTLY WORKS WONDERS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! CAME IN GREAT PACKAGING SO WORTH GETTING
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Not my favorite. Tried it once. Wasn’t bad but for the price I expected it to lock my make up in longer.
Valentina G.
Seattle , WA
Meh, I'm not impressed with Kat Von D cosmetics. They don't perform very well but the packaging is cute.
Amber R.
Victorville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
A must have in my collection I love the texture and the way it applies makes everything smooth and set
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
This is nothing special. Definitely clings to the face. It’s not terrible, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Karla M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a really great translucent setting powder, it’s so finely milled, I love all of KVD’s products
Kellianne P.
I feel like this product isn't super long lasting but it Definitely makes your skin look very flawless.
Jordana M.
Sioux City
My number 1! My go to! Very great setting powder! I love Kat Von D! Great to maintaining my oily spots!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora