BY KAT VON D

Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I use this setting powder almost every day. It helps my makeup stay on all day and look flawless! I love it so much. I haven’t experienced any flashback or anything weird like that with this setting powder, so I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Absolutely wonderful ! I use this regularly to set my makeup and it does a perfect job ! No complaints and I will continue to use this until they stop making it !
Kassidy D.
Fayetteville, WV
This setting powder is amazing. It is great for everyone. It doesn’t make your skin any lighter and doesn’t make you look like your cakey. It is very easy to put on and you can’t even tell it’s there. It’s very light weight and makes my makeup stay longer
Marci S.
port Neches, tx
I've never used a setting powder before this, but honestly, I don't think I will! It gives the look such a smooth finish, without looking cakey. I don't think I could go out without this powder locking in my look. I've even had friends try it and switch!
Jorie J.
Overland Park
I love this product! Cheaper compared to other powders out there and more bang for your buck because it’s bigger. Doesn’t appear cakey nor does it leave any pigmentation. Only downfall is you can only find it online or Sephora bc KVD isn’t sold elsewhere.
Carm H.
Murray, UT
I really enjoyed trying out this setting powder I feel like it did it job but I honestly did not love it. It didn’t let my make up stay as much as others once have in the past. But I mean it wasn’t bad. It last a while just not as much as I needed it to.
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
It’s great to give yourself an airbrush finish and baking your face.
Of course like with all loose powders, it can get a little messy, but my jar has lasted through officially a year now. The packaging is super cute and I love displaying it on my vanity.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I couldn’t have asked for a better translucent powder. I have purchased several times and will do so in the future. It’s great to keep in your bag and lasts for a couple months, at least it did for me. I’d definitely recommend to others looking to try out “baking” or just giving foundation that powdery finish.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Love love love. This really sets my makeup without becoming cakey or dry. I cannot way it enough, try it, you won’t be disappointed. A lot of setting powders give me an odd shine or finish. This one did not. It was more translucent on my skin and I prefer that.
Ashleigh P.
Bishop
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
The KVD setting powder is a decent powder. It gives a matte looking finish and sets my makeup well. However, i dont find it to be super good for keeping oil at bay. I would definitely repurchase this, but would definitely switch to another product if I could find something that worked even better.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora