• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for usi...13 Answers
  • Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder

Start your review of Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brenda P.
Palmdale, CA
This setting powder is so light! Most of the other products make you look caked up but in this case it makes you look lushes!
Ohemaa B.
Brunswick, MD
Very finely milled. It set my foundation and controlled oil very very well. I absolutely think it is definitely work the buy
Michelle K.
I've only used this for my under eyes because it's a deluxe sample from Sephora, but I really like it, it minimizes wrinkles.
Jenna G.
Naples
Amazing looks flawless I absolutely love this product works with all foundation and concealers and feels so lose on the skin
Kourtney G.
Amarillo
I love how this powder sets my foundation but doesn't leave my face dry. It takes away any shine from having an oily face.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
I love this brand and this finishing powder. It is a very nice finish when you use this. It makes my skin look airbrushed.
Jennifer L.
Bogalusa
Purchased at: Sephora
Decent powder. Nothing really sets it apart feom any other setting powder. There are alot of better powders for less money.
Sophia A.
Edison
Love it! It sets my concealer perfectly. The only thing I wish it had was a net so I could get just how much powder I need.
Catherine S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I like how the powder is yellow so it goes well with my skin tone and concealer. Sets great. Works well with my oily skin.
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.