BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Marisol M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
A lot of product for the price paid. Can be a little drying under my eyes if I put too much, but I love it!
Jessica B.
Southaven , MS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love to set my makeup with this setting powder I feel like it locks everything in place for hours to come
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Love this product and will buy more when it runs out. I recommend this to beauty gurus and magneto artist s
Laura C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
not my favorite setting powder but still a very good one. this setting powder is just as good as the others
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Could be better for the price you pay ! Lasts awhile and isn’t harsh but it does cover well
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA
Great powder , sets amazingly !! It’s my favorite powder now. It sets my makeup for all day staying power.
leniz a.
me encanta mantiene el producto en su lugar y dura el maquillaje lo suficiente para toda ocacion muy bueno
Andrea M.
Kingsport, TN
Works amazing! No heavy feel or heavy scent, leaves skin looking flawless, no oily residue or chunky mess.
S B.
I used this to set under my eyes and it works really well with certain concealers. With others it creases.
Mimi G.
Can describe the good feelings about this!!!! Thee best product for baking, even the small version is good
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?