BY KAT VON D

Annette G.
This has to be my holy grail of translucent powder!! It's not cakey, it blend amazing and last all day!!!
Alexandria W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love all her makeup. Good quality. Middle ground price. Lasts a long time. Good coverage. Would rwcommend
Maxx O.
Application is easy decent amount of product for the price one of my all time favorites use it every time
Anna M.
The best setting powder for anyone no matter what skin type you have, and it doesn’t leave a white cast.
Shannan D.
Charlotte, NC
I use this to set my concealer. I don’t get flash back from this powder unlike other powders I’ve tried.
Monica S.
I love this setting powder. It gives a smooth flawless finish and definitely helps with the longevity of
Molly C.
Works great and helps makeup stay on forever. One of my favorite brands. Will buy again for sure. Love it
Elizabeth S.
I found this powder to be extremely drying to my skin. Cakes under the eyes and emphasizes fine lines!!!!
Shannon H.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I've never used a lot of setting powders before but I do like this one. It makes it so I don't look oily.
JJ W.
quincy
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Good setting powder... it’s finely milled and works well. I tend to like this more than my other powders.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora