BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Kimberly W.
Newport News, VA
Excellent powder! Melts into skin. No white cast. Sets makeup for several hours! Great for under eye setting.
Amanda D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a good setting powder. But it is very expensive and not better than any inexpensive powder i’ve used.
Kit S.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Amazing product, it helps to keep my makeup in place. It also reduces the shine on my face due to oily skin.
Felicity G.
Oceana
Love this powder. It doesn’t cause flashback and I use it any time I can. Whether it’s on me or someone else.
starr c.
Tompkinsville, KY
This powder its really great at setting down your foundation without drying out your skin too much. Love it.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
In love Kat settimg powder! Love that its translucent and blends great. Its so light weight on the skin too.
Wendy C.
san juan
sometimes i dont have to use powder foundation i just fill and set my face with this product and all done 👍🏻
Haley C.
Leeds, AL
This is a very good setting powder and sets the makeup to last all day. I love it but it isn’t my favorite
Brittany M.
Rosharon , TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I really love this powder it’s so finely milled and does not leave any flashback. A little goes a long way.
Lakyn P.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I do like this powder but I am sure there are better options out there. I probably will not purchase again
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?