BY KAT VON D

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Skyler C.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder leaves a nice finish to my makeup. However, it only seems to keep my makeup matte for about 5 hours. This had been fine since I've noticed it, but now I only use it on days that I know that I won't keep my makeup on for longer than that.
Morgan J.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my current favorite setting powder. It can make the roughest, most power showing foundations look set. It is a little thicker than some of the others, but I don’t find it cakes up on my dry skin, and it doesn’t transfer! Which was really the biggest selling point for me.
Sarah M.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
By far my FAVORITE setting powder that I’ve bought. It says translucent, but is slightly yellow tinted, but it doesn’t bother me. Easy to apply, lasts all day, no flash back while taking pictures. Would definitely buy again and recommend to friends! Love it!
Liliana A.
Ukiah
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I have mixed feelings with this one. I like how smooth my face looks with it, I like that I get no flashback. I really don’t like how there is shimmer in it, I don’t like that to set my under eyes. Although it looks beautiful to set all over the face because it gives you a very pretty glow.
devyn d.
riverside, CA
I love this setting powder and it has honestly become a fave of mine ever since my first use of it. If you have a darker skin complexion don’t shy away from this product just because of its appearance, it brushes right off and leaves you with a matte finish!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Absolutely wonderful ! I use this regularly to set my makeup and it does a perfect job ! No complaints and I will continue to use this until they stop making it !
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I use this setting powder almost every day. It helps my makeup stay on all day and look flawless! I love it so much. I haven’t experienced any flashback or anything weird like that with this setting powder, so I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I couldn’t have asked for a better translucent powder. I have purchased several times and will do so in the future. It’s great to keep in your bag and lasts for a couple months, at least it did for me. I’d definitely recommend to others looking to try out “baking” or just giving foundation that powdery finish.
Jorie J.
Overland Park
I love this product! Cheaper compared to other powders out there and more bang for your buck because it’s bigger. Doesn’t appear cakey nor does it leave any pigmentation. Only downfall is you can only find it online or Sephora bc KVD isn’t sold elsewhere.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora