BY KAT VON D

Carolyn P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this product- but I can not support Kat Von D anymore because of her choice to not vaccinate her kid.
Lauren H.
Brewton, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I like this but do not love. It is def not my choice for setting undereye because it does settle into lines.
Vanessa G.
I just tried out the new Lock It Setting Powder and it's amazing. Totally worth it, feels great on the skin.
Jessica A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
totally underrated it works wonders my make up looks very smooth and it set my concealer so I doesn’t crease
Nia S.
Desoto
This is a good product. When I’m getting a little oily I just apply a bit to the face and back to matte I go.
Taylor A.
Monroe, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is my holy grail of powders! It is the only one I have ever used that doesnt make my makeup look cakey.
Laura E.
League City, TX
Long lasting and super blend-able. There’s no back flash in pictures either. I highly recommend this product.
Alayna C.
gasport
Best setting powder ever! Keeps my makeup looking fantastic all day! Conceals well and cover nicely as well.
Erin M.
Milwaukee
Love it. Feels great. Love the packaging. Love the color. Not cakey at all. Powder doesnt fly around all over
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
Amazing setting powder. I have a ton but this is my go to for baking. KVD face products in general are great.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora