BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Natalie F.
Montebello, CA
This powder is amazing! I love it so much it's my go to everyday . It's so easy to apply and it doesn't not flashback
Kelsey C.
1,009 reviews
This product works great! Really awesome setting powder. It is affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Nikki L.
Milwaukee
This is the best setting powder that I love to use underneath my eyes my fore head to give me a bright and awake look
Brandi t T.
N Muskegon, MI
This stuff is okay for what it is. If it were cheaper it might be a little more worth it, but it's a little pricey.
Ava P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It definitely minimizes the appearance of your pores but i feel like it really stays when you trt to sweep it away
Victoria A.
New Rochelle , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
great for the perfect look . never do my makeup with out it . matte to the touch and and soft and smith fine powder
chloe k.
joplin
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
pretty powder but definitely not my go to. it’s verrrrrry drying. but not awful to work with. packaging was pretty.
Brooke S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have never used a setting powder before until this and i am in love and always will use this now, very luxurious.
Marthi G.
texas
Purchased at: Sephora
Tons of product! There seem to be a bit of shimmer or light reflecting particles in here that leave a pretty finish
Cassie M.
Upland , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have the mini version of this and it works really well and sets my under eyes nice. it makes it smooth and nice.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?