BY KAT VON D

max 🥀 j.
Corinth
i really love this setting powder ! it keeps my oil under control , and really helps my makeup stay in place .
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
Love kats finush powder. Makes everything look smooth and not all clumpy. Great price. Highly recommend this.
Davona H.
Chattanooga
Some of the best stuff to set makeup I've used great product if you haven't tried it you need to go get some
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
I was just as disappointed with this setting powder as i was the concealor..it doesnt seem to work very. Well
Mallory D.
Henrico
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Love the sizes it comes in & is a great setting powder, matte finish....I can only use powders during summer
Vanessa G.
I just tried out the new Lock It Setting Powder and it's amazing. Totally worth it, feels great on the skin.
Andrea W.
PRINCETON, WV
This stuff is amazing. My concealer oxidized underneath it but I'm thinking it's a fault with the concealer.
Jasmine G.
W Valley City, UT
I hate to say this but I find it chalky just like some of her other products, I feel to cakey when I use this
Jenny G.
San Jose
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this product. It works very well can't really compare to other because I fell in love with this product.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
This is my favorite setting powder to use when doing my makeup for a long day out. My foundation wont budge!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora