BY KAT VON D

• Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Kearsten Gabrielle W.
Winchester
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best product ever. It honestly "Locks it" on to your face without have to use a large amount. Affordable, easy to use.
Yulisa C.
Great product It’s light weight and easy to use all her products are great I love them all never had a problem with any
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fairly oily skin, but this setting powder prevents my makeup from melting and keeps me matte even on a hot day.
Victoria P.
Edinburg, PA
First setting powder I ever purchased & I fell in love with it! Applies on face great & blends well / highly satisfied!
Jinhee O.
albuquerque
I don’t use setting powder too often but when I do, this is my go to. It’s easy to use to bake your face so I love that
Melissa L.
Round Hill, VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Such a great setting powder - fantastic for baking in concealer. Not too drying, does a great job evening out coverage.
Balvindar K.
Modesto
Cheaper than the Laura mercier loose powder and works just as well if not better. Great for baking and locking in looks
Denisse c.
Riverside, CA
I heard all the raves for this product so i use this for sure and recommend so that my make up stays in and locked....
Michelle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to mix it with another setting powder brand to get the best use out of it. Too expensive for how well it works.
Laura W.
South Point, OH
nice powder. Stays in place all day. Keeps the worried away about my foundation running or fading. Goes on super smooth
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?