BY KAT VON D

Maura B.
I really can't support kat von d anymore which is sad. I got this in a sephora play box but didn't even dig in
lindzie m.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sets my makeup really well. It mattefys my face very nicely. Doesn't crease my undereyes. Very good for baking
Noemi N.
Bonita Springs, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder does not leave blemishes or marks. It works amazing I love it. It is perfect for date night
Leyla🖤 C.
Dos Palos, CA
This is a nice powder. Leave a great finish very nice and full coverage. Over the same foundation looks great.
Amanda A.
Salem, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The kit von d lock it setting powder is just absolutely amazing. It's great for baking your face as well!!!!!!!
Katie V.
Hayward
My favorite of all setting powder I'm always wearing it i even get asked what brand i wear and many compliments
Mayerlin L.
Orlando, FL
Da un acabado hermoso en la piel homogeneo y no se necesita usar mucho producto para obtener un buen resultado
Dalana B.
I love how fine this product is and how it sets my makeup. It helps with creasing and leaves me matte all day!
Cassandra M.
My go to setting powder. I love to bake with this. It's the only thing that keeps my under eyes from creasing.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
This is absolutely by far one of my favorite setting powders. It does not leave my skin feeling Cakey or heavy.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora