BY KAT VON D

Madai R.
Ruskin, FL
Love this setting powder it's just amazing I love it it's great for baking 😊 I just love it really do recommend
Kalyn S.
Gainesville, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Nothing outstanding about this powder, can find equally as effective product without the high price tag.
Amanda A.
Salem, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The kit von d lock it setting powder is just absolutely amazing. It's great for baking your face as well!!!!!!!
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
This is by far one of my favorite products! It last so for hours and hours. I'll never stop using this product.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The kat von d lock it setting powder is a great setting powder it actually does help the makeup stay in place.
Maura B.
I really can't support kat von d anymore which is sad. I got this in a sephora play box but didn't even dig in
sandra d.
Albertville
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples💗
Nancy U.
Lowell, MA
I use this for when I have an event its def my go too. Love it feels like I have nothing on. Worth the money..
Mayerlin L.
Orlando, FL
Da un acabado hermoso en la piel homogeneo y no se necesita usar mucho producto para obtener un buen resultado
Mariah M.
This is a beautiful powder it makes your skin look airbrushed and flawless. It is great for baking or setting.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora