BY KAT VON D

Morgan H.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is a great setting powder! A bit more on the matte side but I love it! It really locks in makeup, makes blending easy and you get a lot of product. My favorite powder is Laura mercier, just because it’s a bit more sheer, but this one is amazing as well. Would definitely repurchase. And the packaging is cute!
jessie f.
Harlan
I am not a fan of this setting powder at all. It is just a bad formula, its too think I think. Maybe thats just my skin but it settled into my fine lines way too much compared to other brands
Elizabeth B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It brought out my texture under my eyes. Gave me flash back. Didn’t cover anything. Yes it kept my makeup in place but made my face really dry. For oily skin fit would be good but definitely not for dry. Would recommend if you have oily skin not combination or dry
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
This is a great powder if you use it on top of a LIGHT foundation. If you use this on top of Kat’s original foundation it’s going to look very heavy on the skin and feel stiff. Using on top of something with a lighter formula would set it and smooth it out as well
Natasha H.
Fort Smith
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I used this powder to set my makeup every where that I don’t contour or bronze. Although it doesn’t have a flash back it makes me look very white washed. I don’t really like the way it finishes but it does keep my makeup in place all day. I wouldn’t buy again
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really great translucent setting powder. It is incredibly finely milled, and feels weightless on the skin. I’ve used it as an all over setting powder to set my entire face, as well as under my eyes to set my under eye concealer and it works great for both.
Rebecca C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One of my favorite setting powder for my combination skin. It blurs my pores on my nose and cheeks and keeps my slightly oily t-zone at bay without drying me out. All this is done with what they described as a “velvety matte” finish - matte but not flat. I never look makeup-y or cakey.
Taylor S.
Waterbury
Honestly love this powder! It doesn’t leave my face looking caked on, leaves my face looking smooth and flawless! Long lasting, great for combination skin. Everywhere that my face is oily, never looks oily with this setting powder. I’ll definitely buy this again!
Okie B.
Love this stuff! Feels so light and keeps me from getting oily. Also keeps my makeup in place all day. I would def recommend more for someone who’s oily/combo. I have it four stars because I have dry undereyes and it can leave them a little dry and cake-y looking
Meaghan B.
Intense full day coverage but I recommend a facial moisturizer or primer under it when you put it on if you have dry or combination skin. Such a wonderful makeup line! I am obviously a giant fan and obsessed with all Kat products! These are perfect for everyday.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora