BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
I love Kat Von D make up and I also love her lol. This one it’s great I buy it at Sephora and I’m in love with it
Melissa M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This powder works great! It leaves your face looking flawless. It last a long time. And the price is pretty good.
cass f.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My favorite setting powder! It keeps my makeup looking good all day long and does not leave my face looking dry.
Madison K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Great product, however it is not my favorite setting powder. 4 stars because I have found better setting powders
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
Kat von d is amazing all around. Her products work great together or separately. This setting powder is amazing.
Denise L.
La Loma, NM
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I like it because it sets my make up quick and easy. It leave my makeup with a flawless finish. So easy to apply.
Lorena G.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is great! It really does the job on leaving you matte all day. It will I get all your oil out of you!
Sara G.
Grants Pass
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the texture of this one. It's perfectly transparent and makes your skin look amazing! One if my go to items.
Emily K.
New Salem, PA
Absolutely loved this product. Will be buying again. The texture of the powder is nice and it kept my face matte.
Jessica Z.
I'm building up my KVD collection and I had to have the setting powder of course, leaves makeup looking flawless
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?