BY KAT VON D

abby g.
Murray, UT
This is the only powder I will use it helps bake my face. I got it as a sample and I have been hooked ever since.
Alicia C.
Porterville, CA
This is a product that has helped me so much with my oily skin. My foundation always looks matte instead of oily
Lorena G.
Fort Worth
This stuff is great! It really does the job on leaving you matte all day. It will I get all your oil out of you!
Laura D.
keeps my oily skin matte without looking cakey this is to me for sure one of the better SETTING powders out there
Denise L.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I like it because it sets my make up quick and easy. It leave my makeup with a flawless finish. So easy to apply.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
Kat von d is amazing all around. Her products work great together or separately. This setting powder is amazing.
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
After putting on a whole face of make up. This one is the best for keeping it all together. Its almost airbrushy.
ryan r.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
i love this it really sets in your concealer and there is no flash back when you take a picture with the flash on
Jennifer R.
Bomb dot com. Such a powdery perfect end touch melts in areas needed just right. Does a mattifying excellent job!
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
I love Kat Von D make up and I also love her lol. This one it’s great I buy it at Sephora and I’m in love with it
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora