BY KAT VON D

Fiz
Such a easy to use loose powder. Doesn’t look caked, doesn’t leave a yellow tint, the powder is very smooth and glides on the skin. Easy to bake with. A little goes a long way!
alayna s.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This setting powder is an okay product. It doesn't really make a difference in how long my makeup lasts and leaves a.white cast if you bake with it for too long. It is very easy to apply, but does not keep my makeup in place. No I would not purchase this product again.
Jenna B.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SETTING POWDER!! It makes my skin so flawless without leaving an undercast. It’s also great for setting the under eyes because it doesn’t set in your creases or make it look crackly. Would absolutely recommend this product to anyone and everyone
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this setting powder. This is my absolute favourite. I love how the brand is vegan and cruelty free. The packaging is stunning. The price is reasonable for the product you are getting. I use this with a damp beauty blender to melt the powder into my skin and it looks amazing. Highly recommend.
Kalise R.
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder This product is amazing! Specially when I’m doing an eyeshadow look and want I️t to last all day long. This product will NOT have an effect on the color of your look, but will make the eyeshadow look better and last longer!
jessie f.
Harlan
I am not a fan of this setting powder at all. It is just a bad formula, its too think I think. Maybe thats just my skin but it settled into my fine lines way too much compared to other brands
Cassandra S.
I think this will be a great powder for those with oily skin. I, however, have dry skin and this product looks horrible. I don’t think it deserves a bad review because its marketed for my skin type. I’ve used this on other people with oily skin and it looks beautiful.
emma m.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The only setting powder I use. It last literally forever which is nice even though it’s pretty affordable. It blends quickly and smoothly into the skin and evens out my skin tone. It’s easy to apply! And I do love kat von D as a person so i like buying from her brand
Carrie O.
Edwards
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Not the worst, not the best. It is not drying and creates a nice matte finish. With zero flashback. I didn’t find it to emphasize texture at all, but wasn’t as long lasting as I’d like. Good for the price point however, but will probably try something else next time.
Zea M.
Bristol , CT
Love love love! Use this everyday to set under my eyes and bake under my contour. The only reason I don’t give it 5 is because if I apply this overtop my whole face, it can sometimes emphasize small dry patches on my cheeks. But to bake and set it is my ride or die!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora