BY KAT VON D

Gracie C.
Its locks it in and is great for baking.Is nice on the skin and very easy to apply. Has a nice glow to the finish.
Angelique O.
I love this powder! It really sets your face & makes your makeup last all day but also gives you a flawless finish
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
Omg!! If you do not have this product your missing out! You get soooooooo much product for the price it’s a steal!
Danika R.
Utah
This does the trick for baking under the eyes and even the whole face! It's not drying and it one of my favorites!
Ashley G.
YORK, PA
I put this on daily and my makeup never budges. I was skeptical but this stuff does its job like no ones business!
Rain P.
oxnard
Amazing this stays on the whole day and it looks very good, her makeup is always spot on and had the best formulas.
Courtney T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love all of her products, a little goes a long way it's my go to very light and doesn't make your makeup feel heavy
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I keep trying to make this work. It makes my face look like there is a ton of powder on. When I haven’t used much.
Karyzma L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
it’s keeps my makeup in tack and matte all day! i am never oily and makes my pores look like they have disappeared
Sarah S.
Bristol
Love all of the Kat Von D line. This is an amazing setting powder, gives you a great finish. I'll continue to use.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora