BY KAT VON D

Erika D.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Mattifying. Soft. Doesn’t bunch. I love this product and a little goes a very long way. I still have so much product left!
Kara K.
New Orleans
I really like this powder it sets makeup to where it doesn’t change the look of your foundation or give you that white cast
Amanda T.
Murrieta, CA
This is my own personal holy grail powder! It locked everything down, but has a subtle sheen to it. Perfect for fair skin.
Laura M.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Makes my skin look beautiful, perfect for baking and it stays put all day, from early in the morning to very late at night.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
The kat von d works amazing has a finish that everyone who were makeup dreams of and looks forward to having on their face
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
I like this setting powder. It is very comparable to the Laura Mercier setting powder. It gives that matte flawless finish
Samantha S.
I use the travel size one. Such a really good price for Sephora. This last along time for me. It’s easy to apply and blend.
Viktoria M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Makes my face look so good n so matte! I love this I would so buy again! It's so easy to apply a little messy but amazing!
caitlin j.
Gray, KY
I love this powder. Makes your skin look super smooth! Its amazing. Would highly recommend it. Its really good for baking.
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?