BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Carrie F.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I usually love Kat von d products. This leaves a white ring under my eye. I don't get this with Laura mercier powder.
Viviana E.
Chico, CA
It's okay. Leaves flashback and makes my skin oily after a few hours. I have normal skin and I'm not a big fan of it.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Love this setting powder!!!
Works wonders for under the eyes and fine lines. Also perfect for taking pics with flash
Crysie O.
Bronx
This is mixed with a pearl shimmer effect, very pretty. It beautifully sets after baking leaving you looked refreshed
Marzia M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I bought this from Sephora. I let it sit “bake” but I don’t think it gives you that final finished look as it should.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
I love all the of Kat Von D make up line. Stays all day. Stays in place without smudging. Gives a nice matte finish.
Kindra B.
McMinnville, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
will never use another setting powder. this one locks everything into place without any oil or dryness coming through
Shelby C.
Champaign, IL
This is another great setting powder. A little thicker than what I want normally. Best for the summer months for me!
kaitlynn m.
New Madrid
I love this setting powder! It's really nice for setting your foundation and also for baking. It has a matte finish.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love this product. Makes my skin look great! I use it to bake my concealer and I have yet to move on to a new powder.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?