BY KAT VON D

Teri P.
Saint Louis, MO
This setting powder has a slight sparkle to it, and is nice as a setting powder. It has a nice texture and finish.
Reese D.
AMAZING & impressive product. Helped makeup stay on longer & no flashback in pictures! Also, blurs out under eyes.
Courtney T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love all of her products, a little goes a long way it's my go to very light and doesn't make your makeup feel heavy
Rain P.
oxnard
Amazing this stays on the whole day and it looks very good, her makeup is always spot on and had the best formulas.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Love this setting powder it give my face and countour such a matte finish and it's definitely a must have for me.!
Stephanie C.
Clarksburg, WV
I love anything by kvd. Her products are amazing. This setting powder is long lasting and makes my face look great!
nayaab g.
Love this powder, it has a very smooth. Silky finish and makes my under eyes look smooth and wrinkle free I love it
Krystal P.
Las Cruces
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great translucent setting powder. If you do not add a setting spray on top you will look a little cakey or powdery.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Better then Laura Mercer for under eye setting. Don't know is what it is but I prefer it better. Glad I found this
Analie F.
Dallas
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love Kat von d , she is such an amazing person and I love her stuff , I use to have this and it was so so good 😊
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora