BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love the makeup especaily her setting powder. I can't get enough of it. So when I can I pick o e up because I use it slot.
Amy J.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Amazing love the feeling of it on my skin , didn't make me oily , lasted all day .. skin wad amazing and fabulous for the day
emily s.
Great setting powder that transforms any loom to a flawless finish. Looks great and lasts. Love it and any Kat con d product
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
If you dont have this get yourself one , love to use this as a baking settng powder, very fine powder easy to apply and set.
Adis H.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I would like to use this translucent powder. The brand is very high quality and I seen reviews about it and works very great.
Shaterica T.
Shreveport, LA
It was average for me. I dont feel as if this was great or terrible seeing that it's the only setting powder I've ever used.
Miranda H.
I use this every day, even with a B.B. cream. It keeps my fave looking good allll day. It isn’t flash back Mary like either.
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
I like the way it bakes for under the eyes but with certain concealer. It will cling to some making under your eyes look dry.
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
I use this to set under my contour and to create a smooth line between my eyeshadow and face. Works great and stays all day.
sapphire c.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I like any and all setting powder this is great because it's pricey but has a girl reason to be it sets everything in place!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?