BY KAT VON D

Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My favorite setting powder of all time. I love baking my undereyes with it. It leaves no creases so I'm a happy buyer
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
This is a nice powder, I love it for setting my foundation.I like the lack of shine it provides. It's pricy but nice.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I just recently got to try this and love it so much I will for sure be purchasing this once my little sample is out.
Adanely H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
just stated with makeup, but this product since pretty good for me it makes my skin feel soft and it does do the job.
Brandi S.
I was super excited to try this bur it did nothing for me. Didn't keep my make up and my face would get super greasy
Brittney W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I don’t notice a difference when I wear this setting powder. It doesn’t appear to help or hurt my makeup either way.
Jodie L.
Morgan City, LA
What can I say? I love all of her products!! They are long lasting plus a little goes a long way!! One of my favs!!!
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Loved this product. It kept my make up on longer and left my face glowing. It was also not hard to get off at night.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
Cost VS size is a big thing to me. $30 for that much product? Yes. It also works very well. This will last me months.
Paige W.
Lawrence, KS
I love this product, it is more on the expensive side but if you have the money I suggest this product! It is great!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora