BY KAT VON D

Devon P.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Kat Von D has out done herself again. This setting powder works wonders. It is perfect for an all day and night makeup.
Amber S.
I have oily skin and I prep’d and set my face with this and it help control some of the oil on my face. Def a good buy
diana h.
Really love this product, I highly recommend and will always trust this brand.... I really enjoy it and will buy again
Yulisa C.
Great product It’s light weight and easy to use all her products are great I love them all never had a problem with any
Melissa L.
Round Hill, VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Such a great setting powder - fantastic for baking in concealer. Not too drying, does a great job evening out coverage.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Who doesn't love KVD.. her setting powder is bomb but expensive so I don't really buy it much. Very good setting powder
Christina C.
1306 S San Antonio Pomona 91766
This is a really nice setting powder , it does not make you look overly cake faced and it isn't too drying on the face
Cortney C.
San Diego
This setting powder did not work with my dry skin. It made me look really cakey and made my face feel drier than ever.
Krystal L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
For the money, it's just ok. I prefer NYX or Mercier. It doesn't seem to stay on and makes me look a different color!!
Denisse c.
Riverside, CA
I heard all the raves for this product so i use this for sure and recommend so that my make up stays in and locked....
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora