BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Emily B.
Columbia , SC
I love my setting powder, but it doesn’t always keep my foundation set. My face eventually gets oily and creates lines.
Balvindar K.
Modesto
Cheaper than the Laura mercier loose powder and works just as well if not better. Great for baking and locking in looks
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One of my favorite makeup products. It's a very good coverage powder and leaves my face so flawless and smooth looking
Michelle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to mix it with another setting powder brand to get the best use out of it. Too expensive for how well it works.
Aylin 🦋.
florida
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Literally Laura Mercier’s sister! I love this power, it keeps my face matte all day long, and it doesnt leave patches.
Jennifer
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It blends well with lighter makeup which I use. It doesn’t feel too heavy. It doesn’t look cakey in photos. I love it.
Amy R.
Awesome powder with no flashback when baking under the eyes!!! Very easy to apply. Wouldn't beat my Laura mercier tho!
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I got this in my voxbox months ago and omg there has not been a day since that I have not used this amazing product!!!
Luz P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love I love I love this translucent powder. I would definitely recommend and its vegan && animal cruelty such a plus.
Melissa R.
East Point, GA
One of the top 3 setting powders that i use to set my makeup. Have gotten nothing but good feelings about this product
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?