BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Hammond, LA
Decent setting powder as expected for high-end products but no real wow factor. Could look cakey and it's price is high.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The best setting powder I recommended to every girl who's never try Kat Von D's powder it keeps all your Contor in place.
Jess V.
My go-to under eye setting powder after concelear. Doesn't crease or settle into any fine lines. Love the color options.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Just recently purchased this and I'm obsessed. I use this to bake and it doesn't over dry out my already super dry skin!
brandi g.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i thought this was a nice powder i loved how much it brightened my under eyes but it did create a lot of flashback for me
Sarah B.
Palmdale
On my second container of it. Works pretty good. I would like it to be a softer finish. It works too help set everything
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
I love Kay von d products, this powder is great. But I still get very oily a few hours after use.so it's not my favorite.
Cheyenne S.
Oxford
This is the best setting powder of all time. It makes my under eyes look flawless and doesn't crease throughout the day.
Molly P.
anderson
I felt like this powder was very heavy on me; especially my under eyes. It did also stick to my skin and show my texture
Sophie H.
Made my face super cakey :( wouldn't recommend if you're out and about doing things it made my foundation look terrible !
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?