BY KAT VON D

Allyson M.
Review for: Other more...
This is great and it does what it’s supposed to do and I have no complaints but I still prefer a spray over the powder
Destiny M.
Nashville, TN
i like it but i don’t really use it a lot . idk i like my other powders that i have ! i get flashback with this powder
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Who doesn't love KVD.. her setting powder is bomb but expensive so I don't really buy it much. Very good setting powder
Katie H.
Newton, AL
When I can’t get my hands on the Laura mercier this is my go to! It is wonderful and a lot of product in the container
Christina D.
Suitland, MD
Love it! It definitely keeps my foundation looking fresh as if I just applied it. Kat von d beauty products are great!
Amber S.
I have oily skin and I prep’d and set my face with this and it help control some of the oil on my face. Def a good buy
Destany A.
masontown
This is great! I like this powder a lot because you get a lot of product and it really is good for any skin ton i feel
Kara W.
New Salem, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I use this to set my under eye concealer it locks it in place all day and does not make my undereye creases look bigger
diana h.
Really love this product, I highly recommend and will always trust this brand.... I really enjoy it and will buy again
Sayda F.
Rio hondo
I use this setting powder every time I do my make up it's really good it has a matte finish makes my makeup last longer
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora