BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Erin L.
Greensboro, NC
It's an ok setting powder. Leave a white cast on me and I am very pale. Does ok on my oily skin. I don't think I will repurchase.
Gisselle V.
Clarksville
Purchased at: Sephora
My number one setting powder it helps me remove excess makeup. And sets my foundation good. No ugly stuff or cracks face love it
Jenna-beth B.
Oak Ridge, TN
This setting powder is one of my favorites. It helps keep the skin matte and the makeup last all day. It has a beautiful finish.
Zoe A.
New London
I don't necessarily understand how to use it yet, but I haven't noticed it seems to take off my contour powder when I do use it.
Erielle T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great for baking under the eye. Power is light but still does the job. Use the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush with this product.
allison p.
north versailles
Review for: Other more...
i love this translucent powder. it’s light and doesn’t make my skin look dry or flaky at all, and it keeps my makeup set all day.
Carin K.
My makeup turned out horrible when I used this. Looked ridiculously cakey no matter what I did. Almost as bad as the foundation.
Jessica W.
Not one of her best, but still effective. Keeps my makeup in place for the most part all day. Cruelty free and vegan is a bonus.
Amanda R.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Sets my makeup very will and keeps it set all day...has a bit of a sparkle but I wish it did more for being the Kat Von D Makeup.
Nayeli N.
Love to use this setting powder on top my loreal cover all! Absolutely stop my concealer and foundation from melting on my face.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?