BY KAT VON D

Jordan F.
Orlando
Super great product! This setting powder does the job right! I use it to really set my under eyes, my nose and t-zone. 10/10 would recommend and would buy again!
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
I love this product!! I use it every single time i use foundation on my face! It helps my makeup stay in tack and not crease in my fine lines! I really recommend this product! It’s light weight and smells really good!!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Amazing powder! I use this to set/bake my under eye concealer and it makes sure it does not move! It doesn’t make my under eye look dry or crinkle. It says it’s translucent but it has a yellow undertone to it but that works for me. It just makes the under eye so pretty and flawless!
Carenna E.
Charlotte
I tried this product to cover a tattoo in a pageant which worked perfectly, but then later used this on my face and have been using it ever since. This translucent powder does not leave a white finish and baking for 10 mins is not needed. Make sure to add this to your collection.
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I really like this setting powder. I either set my whole face or just my under eye and it keeps my makeup stay in place all day. I would say it's great whatever your skin type may be, I never feel dried out when using this product. I would recommend to others, I use this almost every day.
Bethany P.
New York
Currently my favorite setting powder! The Kat Von D Lock-it powder has a matte finish and works well with my dry skin to create an even finish and keep my foundation in place through much of the day. I also like it when the weather is hot for keeping away shine for a few hours.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I’ve used this for awhile. The best results I get are when I just pound the beauty blender into the skin, but not fully baking. When I fully bake it leaves streaks and makes my skin look really dry.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I am always on the look out for a mattifying setting powder. I heard great reviews on this powder and bought it. However, no matter what foundation I used, it made my skin look dry and pale looking. I have fair skin, so that surprised me. I did not like it and ended up returning.
Neffy G.
This stuff is bomb!!. It took some growing on me. Now im obsessed. My bff loves it too 😍😍😍. Perfect for setting highlight and eyelids as the perfect eye shadow base.
Valerie I.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This setting powder is brilliant! A bit pricey but will definitely last you. Very good for oily skin, keeps the shine away for the most part. I always apply with a sponge and dust off later in after doing my eyes. Love the shimmery matte finish and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I won’t be changing my powder anytime soon.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora