BY KAT VON D

Marissa E.
Ventura , CA
This setting powder is my go to for full coverage makeup, is sets your concealer all day, the packaging is nice as well.
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is great! Makes my makeup stay in place and look smooth all day.  Also has no flashback, which is great!
Margarita R.
Silver Spring, MD
It feels so lightweight and helps to keep my skin looking great. The formula that KVD came up with is simply genius !!!!!
Maggie j.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
MY FAVORITE SETTING POWDER!! Bakes really nice and has a matte finish! Doesn't smudge your makeup and helps with contour
Tia M.
Chesapeake, VA
Liked this powder but the flashback was horrible. The finish was nice. But got a little cakey. Will not purchase a gain.
Cheyenne S.
Oxford
This is the best setting powder of all time. It makes my under eyes look flawless and doesn't crease throughout the day.
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
I love Kay von d products, this powder is great. But I still get very oily a few hours after use.so it's not my favorite.
jackie s.
Great setting powder really long thin for all-day wear my Foundation powders and blushes so it's really great easy to use
Seferina M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this so much.. Like no joke.. This is so amazing on my skin and doesn't make me break out or anything of the sort!
brandi g.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i thought this was a nice powder i loved how much it brightened my under eyes but it did create a lot of flashback for me
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora