BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like how this powder can create a translucent feel, but it's too "powdery" for me. My body is full of the powder after each time
Khushi P.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Kat Von D brand is known for some awesome makeup. This setting powder lives up to it as well, a little bit goes a long way as well.
Laura S.
I was not a fan of this. It didn't sit well on my skin, I felt like it gave me a lot of flash back and unfinished look I'm used to.
JOHENY T.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Muy bueno este polvo suelto me ayuda a dar claridad al área de mis ojos lo recomiendo ya que se adhiere a tu piel 100% recomendado
Amanda K.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this stuff it is so fine and doesn’t give flashbacks when taking selfies. It doesn’t look cakey and gives a nice matte finish.
S O.
Hermitage
Love it. Doesn’t get cakey! The powder is fine and doesn’t seem heavy. I can touch up with my compact later and it not get splotchy
Dalila Y.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One of my favorites. Really sits on top to f many foundations without looking cakey and never leaves a white cast like others have.
Amber A.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love Kat Von D anything! This setting powder is the perfect finish to the amazing cover from her foundation. Highly recommended!
WhatWeWear /.
Kirkwood, MO
Love the setting powder! I use it everyday to set my makeup and I love it! It’s very easy to use and I always have it in my bag :)
Kassandra R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder. It's a favorite of mine because it's long lasting and really helps. The packaging could be better but it's good
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?