BY KAT VON D

Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Love this setting powder especially when used with KVD foundation!! Keeps my makeup in place all day and looking fabulous
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
Does not cake up, or flash back. Keeps my undereyes and the rest of my face from creasing. Very good for what you pay for
Michelle D.
Pacifica
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Pretty long lasting. I’ve had a hard time finding the right shade. It’s a bit expensive but it’s a solid setting powder.
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
Love this to the moon and back! So smooth and really works!!!!!! I don’t have enough good words! Just wish it was cheaper
Karla A.
Roselle , IL
I love this one so much it feels really smooth on my skin no creases in the under eye sets everything and bakes so great
Maria S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I was really excited to try this but it didn’t work for me. My concealer creased and it just looked to have under my eyes
Chelsie W.
Harperville
Love so very much and it works amazing use every time I wear makeup which is about every day so I would recommend to all
Caitlyn L.
Bloomington, IN
not awful just not finely milled like most powders are. still does the job if i don’t have any other powders lying around
Karen C.
i love this setting powder , it always leaves my skin looking soft and with a matte finish, its so far the best ive tried
Julie B.
Blue Springs, MO
Best setting powder ever! This helps my makeup last allllllllll day long! I put it on at 5am and it is still on at 10pm.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora