BY KAT VON D

Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This powder is good but I don’t think it’s smooths our lines. I prefer to not use it to that my lines don’t show up as much
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
aja b.
This is a really nice powder to bake with at help stop creasing it is a really smooth powder I would recommend this powder
Kathryn C.
Clarksville , TN
I got this product like 4 months ago and use it daily and you can't even tell from the package that I used it! It's amazing
Kara K.
New Orleans
I really like this powder it sets makeup to where it doesn’t change the look of your foundation or give you that white cast
Laura M.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Makes my skin look beautiful, perfect for baking and it stays put all day, from early in the morning to very late at night.
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I love the Lock it setting powder! It keeps my very oily skin matte all day which is what I want! Also love the packaging.
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this Twice and loved it each time !!! It made my skin look amazing!!! It wasn’t thick it looked flawless on my skin.
Jessica M.
Chandler
These products always work great. This one is one of my favorites. It is a little expensive but it is also worth the price
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I was surprised this is really nice and light gives your skin a smooth finish without looking fake and/or made up. Must try
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora