BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Jamey S.
Rockwell, NC
This setting powder really blurs out my under eye area and does not cake up at all. I really want to try the yellow toned one!
member-39bf9
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
It's a good powder but I get shinny less than an hour after I apply. I know it's not a Mattifing powder but it could be better!
Heather V.
Can never go wrong with some Kat! I have 2 of these and I never finish my makeup without setting with this! Totally recommend!
Roberta W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Bright vibrant keeps my contour on fleek!! Love how this makes my face look. A little. Messy but none the less would recommend
Morgan G.
Milan, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have the pink one. I dont like it because it doesnt set my foundation very well. I get a lot rubbed off during tr day still.
Alejandra E.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love it by far the best one that fits me . It fits every skin color . And it doesn't look patchy . It's very good for baking.
Sydney S.
Springdale, WA
One of the best setting powders out there not to mention to amount of product you get for the price. Always a must on my vanity
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is great. Really locks in any product so it doesn't move through out the day. Also helps control oils well.
Sophia K.
This powder from Kat Von D should be in Every Girl's makeup box because it's amazing wonderful setting powder and a great price
Melissa S.
Portland, ME
I love kvd but rate this product meh. Did nothing for me that a $4 powder can't do to be honest, most days I skip this product.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?