BY KAT VON D

Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This powder is good but I don’t think it’s smooths our lines. I prefer to not use it to that my lines don’t show up as much
Mel M.
bakersfield , CA
Kat von d detting powder is really good. I love the finish it leaves me with a nice finish. I love it alot. One of the best
Brittany m.
Odessa, TX
Can't say this is my every day setting powder you say for my concealer to stay in please for long day at work works amazing
alexis c.
Texas City, TX
This product does not blend at all. You cannot bake your face with this powder because it will stick and will look patchy.
Mili D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
this setting powder is magic. it works for baking without drying out the skin and give a nice finish without looking cakey
Esther G.
Monsey
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Perfect finish for every single foundation! Makes me look like a doll! God! I'm so pretty when I wear this!!!! Beyond!!!!!
jenn h.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I live it i love it so much! Its really good i did get dry on my nose but other than that its really amazing id recommed it
Angie D.
Pomona, CA
I saw this at the store, and decided to give it a try. Since I already use some Kat von d makeup. It sets my make up good.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I really like this powder it sets makeup to where it doesn’t change the look of your foundation or give you that white cast
Lizeth E.
Compton, CA
Lovee this powder! It sets my makeup really well and keeps me from getting oily, the only thing I don't like is the smell.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora