• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
I just brought this 5 days ago and on deep skin tones this blends in exceptionally well. I was rather impressed. This will be my every day powder
Peyton P.
This sets my concealer so great. It leaves the skin looking airbrushed. When I bake with it it leaves my under eyes looking very bright. Love it.
Chelsea B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Obsessed with this I've been telling everyone about it. Works well with oil and under my eyes. Sets makeup and keeps my face dry and smudge proof
Amanda G.
This product is OK, but I don’t know I just feel like anytime I use setting powder it makes my eye make up underneath look at the dryer and aged
Kori E.
Sacramento , CA
This powder is perfect for baking your face or just setting your makeup. There's no harsh flashback, and it keeps everything in place. I love it!
Faith L.
Elk River
This is the only setting powder I’ve had, but it works wonders! It doesn’t leave you looking “cake-y” and definitely holds your makeup in place!
Luz H.
This is an amazing setting powder! is so lightweight and feels smooth in your face. It loock perfectly my foundation without feeling like a cake
Tatiyana C.
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It has a beautiful matte finish on the skin and feels amazing. It doesn’t give any flashback either!
Andrea B.
Newnan, GA
This product works soo well. It's perfect. It feels so smooth over makeup. It does its job even when wet. I highly recommend this setting powder.
Cassie T.
Tipton, MO
My favorite setting powder ever. Keeps my foundation looking incredible almost all day. I have really oily skin and it combated that really well.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.