BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Love!! It does it’s job! Only one I found that actually sets my under eyes an doesn’t make me feel like a ghost when I dust it away.
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I love that this power is easy to control and makes my makeup look great! My makeup ceases a little but my smile lines always crease
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Works great for setting make up and keeping skin looking flawless. Powder is soft an goes on nicely without looking too dry or cakey.
Con7beauty ..
This powder is LIFE! It’s great for combo skin, blurred everything, didn’t sink into lines and it just make my makeup look beautiful!
Ella H.
Macon
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
LOVE THIS SETTING POWDER. It bakes so well and it feels so soft and velvety. I definitely will use this product again and suggest it
Libby R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great setting powder. Helps with my oily skin, and just gives my make up a good finishing touch. I always use this before going out.
Lashante H.
Does the job well! Doesn’t give me any ashiness when baking. Easy to apply. Bought in store from Sephora. Product is a decent amount
Josephine J.
Brooklyn, NY
Kat von D has great products. I like that its mattifying and sets makeup nicely, it's good for the under eyes and does not get cakey.
Liza P.
Milford, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Got this in my Kat Von D Voxbox, and I love setting powder! This setting powder works very well and I absolutely love it on my skin.
Angie O.
Huntington Pk, CA
One of my go to setting powers. Its so light and completely blend into the skin locking in your foundation and giving a velvet finish
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?