BY KAT VON D

Chine P.
I purchased this when it first came out and now in my second container I used this to set my makeup to bake to cut and chisle
sapphire c.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I like any and all setting powder this is great because it's pricey but has a girl reason to be it sets everything in place!
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My all time go to setting powder! This powder has such a smooth finish and lasts all day long so it’s a complete life saver.
Chelsea C.
Des allemands, LA
I like the way it bakes for under the eyes but with certain concealer. It will cling to some making under your eyes look dry.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is so weightless!! It's seriously is a dream . No flashback when taking pictures and doesn't over dry the face .
Kayleigh W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is a very good product. I would recommend this product. It is very easy to apply. It keeps your makeup in place all day.
Ashley G.
With my oily skin this really absorbed the oil on my face throughout the day and helped my makeup look nice and highlighted.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It's pretty translucent, which I love. It doesn't leave any white tones. I like to use it with the KVD setting powder brush.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Freakin awesome flawsome!! My new favorite thing .. super beautifully sets in my face..recomend this to anyone with oily skin
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
If you dont have this get yourself one , love to use this as a baking settng powder, very fine powder easy to apply and set.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora